Tuesday, July 10, 2018


                Today was the perfect shopping day at I Heart The Carts Rainbow Connection Sale & Hunt! There was so many colorful things there to see! At first I started off skipping through the fluffy clouds and passing over the rainbow bridges, Making sure to wave to all the teddy bears along the way as I searched for hidden stars!. But then! I noticed as I looked over to my right...what was that over there I see! It couldn't be...could it! As, I smiled ear to ear I made my way over to these rainbow carts full of color! As I got closer I see Ooo...pretty things! There was so many I couldn't even count on my little hands and toes. As I looked high and low and side to side, It was more colors more cool creations everywhere! I reached in my pocket and just knew I had to shop these carts! These amazing creators have set out all there hard work for all to see and best off all...It was bargain prices, who could pass these things up! As, I stopped at each cart and gazed at the colorful things, I knew I couldn't buy everything but I noticed not only did they put them out at bargain prices but they also had made a special item and you could get it for only $10L! I couldn't believe it this was such a great find! What a day to find my favorite things (Colors, Teddy bears, Sales, and a hunt). It started to get late and I was getting called home but I had to make a stop outside the house and sit in my beach chair and relax a minute, I was exhausted from all the shopping I did. As I sat in my chair I began to open all my cool new things and here's what I got!
I first had to grab my new shades so I can see as the sun was shining so bright! These were super cool Rainbow Shades from The Artist Shed for I Heart the Cart and where a hunt item I found for $2L!! As, I put them on I was the coolest kid around!
I started to feel my sugar getting low so I reached in my bag and grabbed my ice cream I was going to save for after dinner but I just had to have it! It was the most delicious rainbow swirl ice cream cone made from Lamp*Light it definitely hit the spot! Yumm!
After I had my ice cream I decided to unpack some more goodies I got! Wait till you see these super cool ears I got! Tucks my hair behind my ears moving side to side check these out! Lamp*Light - Gentle Android Ears, you can change the colors on them and if your family member is nagging or you just need peace and quiet you can open the ears and usb comes hanging out..how cool! Plug them into something and rocks on to whatever you want to listen to!
So while jamming out with my new ears I reached back in my bag to see what else I had in there from my shopping trip. I pulled out Ooo! Lamp*Light - Rainbow Tie - Rainbow Hair bow I immediately put it in my hair! I love bows!
I must say I was a very happy girl today with all the colorful and cool things! You can find these cool things too at the I Heart The Cart-Rainbow Connection Cart Sale & Hunt. But you better hurry quick it will all be over on July 31st.
Click here to visit I Heart The Cart-Rainbow Connection Cart Sale & Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment