Wednesday, July 11, 2018

So Today I woke extra early as its a big day! It's Grandma & Me's Special Tea party in her garden. I had already picked some flowers with teddy to bring to her but, First things first I had to of course pick out something to wear and it had to be extra special. I open up my closet, now I know I want to wear a dress! Looking in my closet I find my favorite dresses is the most beautiful summery colors! Oh my aren't they gorgeous. These beautiful bright summery textures on my dresses are from an amazing texture store, Timeless Textures and this texture pack comes with 15 of these gorgeous colors called Colourful Carvings Sunset and are available at I Heart The Cart-Rainbow Connection Sales Cart & Hunt. These are just perfect for just about anything I can think of like on my special dresses or blankets or pillows the possibilities are all up to you! But you better go down and grab them quick before they are gone July 31st! I Heart The Cart-Rainbow Connection Sales Cart & Hunt


1 comment: