Saturday, October 13, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 1

On this crisp cold fall evening I had been wondering around my cottage thinking about starting to decorate for Halloween. As I started pulling out some of my decorations from last year they didn't seem to really fill some spaces I had. Not sure if I needed more scary things or more of a fall décor. Then after awhile looking around at ideas it dawned on me! I had remembered hearing about The Heck Cart Sale & Hunt not that long ago and just knew I had to go check out this spooky place. I bet I could find some really neat things there that would be perfect for my cottage. So, I decided to be brave and head there alone to shop!

  Whoa! where am I! As I land here at The Heck Cart Sale & Hunt, I am surrounded by Lava! It's so dark and scary here I wish I brought a friend and sent them in first! Through the darkness and flowing lava I brace myself to walk slowly towards the shopping area...The flames are so high I must watch my dress! I think I should have not used any hair spray before coming to this place! Eeek! As, I take a deep breath I make my way to the shopping carts..dodging burst of fire from the ground. This is scary for sure! It's a good thing I hid my money in a safe spot.

 I make my way down the rows of carts, So much to see and buy! Ooo! Free Gifts on every one to celebrate the 5th anniversary! Can't beat that...wonder what else they have here.
 
As, I kept looking there was so many scary spooky make you cover your eyes in fright things! I could definitely do a lot of decorating and then some with all this stuff. I had to laugh to myself oh! the pranks I could pull on my sister with some of this (evil laugh haha)...Moving on I was getting some really good ideas, Knowing my funds are limited but I must spend what I have quick!

I quickly began making some purchases, when I over heard a lady telling her I think boyfriend not sure. But anyway, She was telling him he should pick out something to bring to his mother for Halloween since she was cooking a ghoulish dinner and hated flowers that he could find décor for her living room or something here to get her. He mumbled for a moment...
she says to him dead serious louder tone"since your so cheap you know grab a few free gifts off the carts and the Hunt items are only $2L each." I had to laugh as his jaw dropped as she spoke, and he responded..I'm not cheap I got you this cool freebie from over there!

With so many things I found on the carts and all the gifts, Plus hunt items I think I have found way more then I expected here! My bags were over flowing with things I could barely carry them but I just had to make my way out of the fiery paths and boiling hot lava and get home!

Once I arrived home I plopped down on the floor just taking in the cool cold air. I can't believe how hot it gets a Heck, wonder if I got a tan while shopping! I quickly jumped up glanced in the mirror to check..Ohhh I'm a hot mess for sure beat red with frizzy hair way out of control. Tossing my hair up in a messy bun and splashing cold water on my face I was ready to unpack all my bags and decorate!

Lets see what's in this first bag of things!

The Artist Shed
.TeaBunny
First thing here I got was this Spooky pillow set with color changeable by touch menu!
I decided to prop up the décor pillow here that is going to look Spooktacular on my window seat! It also comes with a hold able version perfect to cuddle with when spooked. These were a great find from .TeaBunny.

Next I have in the bag, is from The Artist Shed. Candle that you can light on and off with a Stack of Books and a Bell Set, I wonder if I ring the bell if someone would bring me food! Also in my bag from The Artist Shed I have some Poisoned Apples in a cauldron. These could come in handy, I can offer then as a snack to all the creepy people out there!

These all can be found at The Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on Now through October 31st.




Sassy Brats




In my next bag here I had got, This adorable Happy
Halloween Poster from Sassy Brats.

The poster will look perfect right up on my wall in my living room, How precious is this picture!

All tricked out and full of candy this little one and their kitten taking a snooze.

You can find this darling poster at The Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.





And Lastly in this bag I found these!
Chiana Oh


Pumpkin Frames from Chiana Oh.
You get All 4!
They are modify so you can size
 them as small or big as you needed. Put them up on your wall or set them up on your mantle, However big or small you choose to make them they are for sure a great décor set to have for Halloween.

I'm going to size them up just a bit
and hang them up on the
wall in my entry room.

These are the perfect fit for this wall for sure!

You can also find these at
 The Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.


Stay tuned till tomorrow! with more great finds I found here at
 The Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.
You can find all these and so much more through October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment