Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 4



My next bag has the most creative super awesome little thing in it! Check this out...

Sour Pickles
Animated Pumpkin Tongue (Jack-o-Lantern)

When I ever saw this I about fell over in laughter! How totally awesome is this Animated Pumpkin Tongue created by Sour Pickles!! HaHa :D I couldn't help myself I quickly tried it on and stuck out my tongue, Points to it see it! and it glows on and off just like a real Jack-O-Lantern. Laughing as I keep sticking my tongue out it dawned on me...There is no way I can get in trouble for sticking out my tongue at my big sister now!! HaHa. Then I thought hmm...she might get jealous of this super cool tongue I must offer her something. I looked around and found this pumpkin by the door, 
As I tried to pick it up Wow its heavier then I thought, But its perfect. 
I quickly yelled for my sister to come outside. 


SISSSSSSSSSYYYY COME HERE QUICK!!

She came out running and I was just standing there all cute and stuff as usual. She said what are you yelling for! I said Coz I Can! I am outside..As her eyebrows raised up and she gave me this your a little stinker look. I quickly stuck out my tongue at her! 
She then yelled for my mommy..sighs

My mommy came running outside too in her curlers and robe with over stuffed bunny slippers. What is a matter girls. So my sister explained what I had just done to her sticking out tongue at her and there was something glowing on and off in my mouth. Mommy then turns looks at me and says..young lady you know it is not nice to stick out your tongue at people. You need to use your manners better, Now show me what is in your mouth.

I quickly batted my eye lashes and with a big grin :D stuck my tongue out at my mommy! Haha. Then I said all sweetly as I was still holding the big pumpkin I picked up. 
But mommy I was thoughtful look I got sissy one to fit in her mouth!!
As I glanced down at the big pumpkin in my hands. 

My mommy busted out laughing so hard she was crying and knocked one of her curlers out her hair bopping sissy in the head. I don't think sissy thought it was so funny that I compared the big pumpkin to the size of her mouth but hey..she does talk a lot and I'm not the only one who thinks so even mommy has said before that sissy has a big mouth blabbing all the time :D 



Well that's my story and i'm sticking to it! 
You can enjoy this super awesome cool Animated Pumpkin Tongue too!! 

Created by Sour Pickles! 
It's FREE! you can find it on her cart celebrating the 5th anniversary 



No comments:

Post a Comment