Thursday, October 25, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 9 Continued!


Now that you  got to see what I got inside let me show you some more outside things I picked up at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt!


PurpleMoon
Neighbors Halloween Mat
First I got this Neighbors Halloween Mat for outside my front door. It was created by PurpleMoon and I think it goes just perfect with my porch décor. The flickering pumpkin is bound to spook the kids! The black wooden cat will surely scare some people who fear them around Halloween! And most of all the mat! If the kiddos can read it they will surely know to go next door to my neighbors house for the better candy! And that would mean I get to keep all my goodies at the end of trick or treat. Endless candy all for me! Mwahhh HaHa! You can also go grab this for your home at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through October 31st! Better hurry your sweet tooth with thank you!

Ok come see this here that I got in my yard. I'm planning a little outdoor gathering with a few friends but I hear it will be a bit chilly out once the sun goes down...Burrrr! I hate the cold! But this Menu Driven Jack O'Lantern Campfire will surely keep it toasty and I wont have to stay inside and miss the spooky stories!

Lunar Seasonal Design-Menu Driven Jack O'Lantern Campfire
Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Design-Poisonous Fantasy Mushrooms

This was created by Lunar Seasonal Designs and I just love it! It will keep you toasty for sure and I love the detail on it pumpkins with the flames and has a ring of rocks around, it is so neat this Menu Driven Jack O'Lantern Campfire creation also has a menu where you can change to single color pumpkins or like I chose the mixed colors. You can also change the mode to who can control it and also has bright and light options! Very handy indeed. You should get this with the chilly cold upon us it will sure keep you warm! It is available now at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt till the end of the month, so you better hurry.

Next to my toasty warm campfire you see I have lots of flowers. I love my flowers and put a lot of work into planting them but...there is something I cant catch and whatever it is keep helping them self to ruining my flowers! I can hear it in the night racing through my gardens digging up the soil and flowers all across the front of my home Grrr! These little pest I will catch you....Or scare you off!

So I found these Poisonous Fantasy Mushrooms and I am hoping they will help keep these little pest away from my flowers and gardens! They were created by Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Design and are also available at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on through October 31st.

Oh, Before you run down to shop let me show you one more thing quick!
I got this really neat décor sign I want to show you.
StoraxTree
Halloween Wooden Wall Decor

I hung it up outside my garden shed! This Halloween Wooden Wall Décor is very rustic and I think it looks great outside just to add a little décor to my shed. It was created by StoraxTree and is available at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt that is going on through the end of the month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment