Monday, October 29, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 10!







With only 3 days left!! 
To grab up all these goodies and deals at the
I just had to rush and make sure I got everything!

I went through all my bags and boxes making sure I got everything! From Exclusive Items and Themed Items! I was sure to grab it all. Oh! and I had endless FREE gifts from the creators and they made special $10L items too! Plus, The hunt items I found that was crazy scary walking through the hot heat and lava and burst of fire flames everywhere! I am so glad I made it through and found the hunt items they were some really great items for sure and only $2L for each one you find! You can't beat that!

Halloween is quickly approaching we have only 3 days till Trick or Treat and I'm sure there has been lots of parties! But I must tell you again so you don't miss it. These Items I have been blogging about all month are only available at these bargain prices for just 3 more days! So, take a trip down there at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt and grab them up quick!

Before I end my blogs for the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt I want to show you one last thing before its over. These I found are simply amazing! They are from Something New Props & Poses! I love these they are so unique and absolutely perfect for Halloween pictures! 


Something New Props & Poses
The Raven Witch

The Raven Witch was created by Something New and features flying ravens around you animated and also ravens perched up on your arms.

It is Copy & Mod which is great to fit the pose and props for you to make your picture stunning!

I love this one! It is available only at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt for just 3 more days! So better hurry and grab it!

And Next I got!

Something New Props & Poses
My Spell on You-Exclusive


My Spell on You which is an Exclusive created by Something New and is also available for just a few more days at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt. This pose with props is perfect to brew up something gory for those pesty little goblins lurking around! They will see the bloody limbs floating in the cauldron cooking and you glance at the spell book getting ready to toss in the last ingredient...The Brain! EWWW... Screams!  

This is available also for just a few more days! Better hurry on down and grab it up and get your brew on while practicing your spells! 






That's a wrap!! I hope you all enjoyed my blogs throughout the month here for the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt that will come to a end in just 3 days! I really hope everyone go to go check it out and grab up some of these amazing creations these creators had work so endlessly hard creating for you. There is so many great items and bargain prices plus the $2L hunt & Free gifts. Thank you to all the creators for allowing me to blog all your amazing creations to share with everyone! May you all be safe! and have a Happy Halloween!! ~Kaycee~




No comments:

Post a Comment