Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 3

Good Morning Ghouls & Goblins! I woke up extra early today as I still have many more shopping bags to unpack from my many trips shopping down at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt. Which let me remind you is still going on now through October 31st. It is a must go to cart sale with so many great things to find from some amazing creators! They have not only set up sales carts to shop from but also Exclusive items for the event and get this even a Free gift on their carts it celebration of the 5th anniversary! Plus they have also created a special Hunt item and hidden in throughout the sim which you can do for only $2L per Hunt item you want. I must say its a really great deal from all these creators to put out all these things for us at bargain prices, You just can't beat it! So be sure to take advantage of this Sale & Hunt going on before it's gone.

Now on to more goodies!

Cupcake Clothing
Halloween Cat Mask-Hunt Item for $2L

Here I have put on my next find I got while doing the Welcome to Heck Hunt. It is created by Cupcake Clothing and is so adorable this Halloween Cat Mask is perfect for me to wear for Halloween breakfast social I have to go to next weekend with my co workers. I wanted something simple and lets face it at 5am I am so not in the mood to get all dolled up in a costume. This is great for me plus will cover my under eye bags from lack of sleep! I love the soft orange tone on it as it don't scream out at you and the little cats and ghost on it!

You can get this Halloween Cat Mask for $2L if you can find her hidden flame in the
Hunt going on at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.



Next Up in my Bag!

Dondi's Doodads
Mesh Bat Chair
Next I got this wicked neat Mesh Bat Chair created by Dondi's Doodads. This chair is perfect for sitting around having a chat. I was thinking even using them in my dining room and finding a little black table they could go around since they are copy! How cool would that look! These chairs are so unique with the bat wings and fangs. Perfect Halloween piece for your home or depending on your style home and décor style you could even use them year round! You can find this Mesh Bat Chair at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through October 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment