Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 9

Well hello there again! So glad you stopped by, I was unpacking some more things today that I got at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt. Come on I will show you what I found there! Your going to loves this stuff for your home!



Lets start inside....Screams!! Grabbing onto my friend with my heart pounding scared. Oh my goodness HaHa!

Tylar's Treasures
Animated Evil Jester in the Box with Sound

This Animated Evil Jester in the Box with Sound gets me every time!
It jumps out at you when your not expecting it! It was created by Tylar's Treasures.

It is perfect to stick in a room in the corner or behind a door. 
It's bound to scare the skin right off of people for sure! 
You can get it at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through October 31st.


Fastly we walk by the evil jester, my friend looks at me confused. 
Oh! Don't worry these are just you know brains I collected from the past people that have made me mad..No big deal here! But you see I figured I would need at least 18 to collect over time to complete my collection! Mwahh haha! You can collect some too! 
These are the 18 Seamless Ick Factor Brainzzz Textures 
created by Timeless Textures
They are available at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.

Timeless Textures
Ick Factor Brainzzz Textures
I don't think my friend thought I was kidding! but it was sure a good story to tell to freak people out when they see them in my house! HeHe!!

I look at my friend, She looks all pale and scared.
Ok moving on to some less creepy things.

Look at these over here!
Vintage Touch
Rustic Cauldron Set-Exclusive Theme
These Rustic Cauldron Set here are really cool looking very vintage style. You could really brew up something delicious in these or even use them as décor on a shelf like I did. They were created by Vintage Touch as an Exclusive Theme Item for the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt that is going on till the end of the month. You should so go get this set my friend. 



Oh! What is this cute thing on the floor next to them!

Chiana Oh
Bad Bunny! [Pumpkin Patch] Special Edition
This is so adorable! 

I wonder what he is diving in the flower pot looking for?
 candy corns? candy carrots maybe. 

This is another creation by Chiana Oh 
it is the 
Bad Bunny! [Pumpkin Patch] Special Edition 
Did I mention it is only $10L 
down at the 

Over here look at this new picture I got also!

DragonLady Designs
Witch's Brew
This Witch's Brew picture is mysterious looking don't you think! 
It was created by DragonLady Designs. I think it goes perfect right up on this wall, 
But it also came with 2 easels in case you want to display it out on the floor rather then on your wall. 
Plus it is resizable! 
Which is always a plus as every house and walls are different sizes. 
I also got this at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt
that is going on now through October 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment