Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 2

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hun


 My Urge for more spookiness at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt continued today as I braved another trip down to this amazing spooky place! I just had to buy some more things for Halloween, There is just so much there I had to make more then one trip down. This time I remembered not to use any hairspray! That was a close one on my last trip with all the bursting flames throughout, it really could of been a disaster. So tonight I am going prepared! I grabbed my wallet and off I went.

There is just so much to look and shop for here you definitely need a few trips or a stretch Armstrong! that can carry all your bags.
I made my way through the rows of carts again as I dodges the fiery flames bursting up through all the lava. Whoa!! careful where you step.

As my bags filled up with more great finds! I thought  to myself I better get home and unpack what I found. Then come back later for more!

As, I arrived home I knew I needed to make some room on my land for this amazing build from Z.O.E. This Dark Mausoleum they have created as an Exclusive for the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt is perfect. The detail is amazing on it, It will sure be a talking centerpiece on my land for sure!

Z.O.E. Exclusive Dark Mausoleum



Z.O.E. Hunt Item Witch's Junk Table


Next I also got from Z.O.E. this Witch's Junk Table! I found this while doing the Hunt and get this, I got it for only $2L. Talk about a bargain!  

 Perfect accent table with décor and only 2 Prims!!
It is also Copy which is great, You could have it in more then one room if you would like!

You can find this and the above Dark Mausoleum at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment