Tuesday, October 16, 2018

     Ok so I must show you what's in my next bag! I just had to get them. Now I know Halloween is for spooky and scary ghost and goblins, But when I ever seen these I just couldn't help myself I had to get them as I think they reflect my emotions to a T, I can't help but laugh when I tell you about these awesome 2 items from Closet Full Of Pancakes at The Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.

Closet Full Of Pancakes
Big Horny Horns - Hunt Item
Flames of Heck Glasses - Theme/Exclusive Item

Let me just start by showing off the Flames of Heck Glasses. They are perfect for covering my eye rolls when my mom is going on and on about random things I should and shouldn't be doing in life.
The flames are so cool looking on them and a perfect addition to the glasses. HaHa, As the yapping begins my eye rolls are covered and the flames give you the idea my head is on fire from all moms yapping!. And yes for other reasons like Halloween they are a great accessory to have. They are made by Closet Full Of Pancakes and are the Themed Exclusive Item at Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt

Next, From Closet Full Of Pancakes is these Big Horny Horns. I don't know about you but I put these on and I instantly felt feisty! My sister always says to me I hide my horns under my hair, Well I have let them out and I am ready to take on all these spooky characters for Halloween. But, you know these to can come in handy when feeling like raising some trouble around town! They are available at Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt as a Hunt Item! Which means if you can find it through the travels of lava and bursting flames you can get them for $2L! 


These Items are available now through October 31st only at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment