Monday, October 22, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 8


Prism- Cat Mask with HUD-Exclusive
Shame-Samhain Dress WTHH
.::LUNA::. Body Art-Exclusive



 This evening I got home and really just wanted to slip into some comfy pajamas and lounge with some popcorn and a movie. But then just as I was getting ready to change out of my work clothes I got a call. Ughh..I hesitated to answer it I just wanted a night in, I gave in as usual and answered the phone. It was my brother. I thought here we go gonna get stuck on the phone for an hour listening rant about his newest girl....boring! 

To my surprise he says throw on something feisty were going to Halloween party at my buddies house. I replied, Nah i'm all set hanging out with your friends bro. But as always he whines and begs and I gave in. Fine! give me an hour to go from scary witch to feisty kitten. He laughed but I was serious!

I went into my closet and started searching for something to wear. 
Nope, Nope, Eww, Nope, Ah Ha!
Here it is! This Samhain Dress will be perfect it is created 
by Shame so I know it is the best quality.
I quickly slip it on and look in the mirror. OoO LaLa I love it! The fit is perfect in Maitreya-EBody-SLink Hourglass and SLink Physique. It hugs all the right curves flawlessly. I got this dress I remember just last week at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt that is going on till the end of the month. 

Ok, Now for the perfect accessory to go with my dress!

I have the perfect Cat Mask created by PRISM
It will be just the accessory I need to look like a feisty kitten.
The Cat Mask comes with a HUD and has 5 different prints to choose from. I chose this one here I think it goes very well together with my dress! I had to wear the size Medium but you also get a size large too incase your needing it a bit bigger. If you haven't got it yet you better hurry it is an Exclusive down at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt until October 31st.

And to finalize my feisty kitten costume I need to add some nail polish! Let's see what came in the packs I got from
 .::LUNA::. Body Art at Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.

This CatOween Set will work perfectly! There is 10 colors to choose from in this pack, I chose the red with the black cat on them for SLink nails but it also gives for Maitreya-Tuty-Belleza and Vista Bento nails. These are an Exclusive at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through the end of the month, So you gotta hurry and grab up this CatOween Nail polish set!! 

Here is a close up of the nail pack for you to see up close!



No comments:

Post a Comment