Thursday, October 18, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 7


Tonight I had a Halloween card game to attend, I was so excited to see this place I have heard about for a very long time and never got the chance to actually go. All I have been told is it is dark and inside a hidden cave, But once you get inside it has amazing décor that you probably will only see in a movie or something! I couldn't wait, All my friends are going to be there and I been practicing cards with some of the people that go so I should be in luck and hopefully win! Wish me luck!

Upon arriving to the dark hidden cave entrance I noticed. This huge piece in the center of the cave it was miraculous looking! Lava filled the bottom of it and had a center with fiery particles Wow! You could even walk on it to get a closer view but be careful it looks to be really hot up there.


Lilith's Den
The Pool of Abyzou-Exclusive Item

I moved close to see this stunning piece, As I moved closer a lady came next to be admiring it too She said do you know what this is? I replied, I have never see such a thing before. What is it I asked.

The lady said my dear this is an Exclusive piece called The Pool of Abyzou and was created by the one and only Lilith's Den.

As I looked closer I got to see so much detail in this amazing piece. This is crafted top notch so much time and thought must have for sure been put into this I thought as I continued to look closer.

I turned around and asked the lady where does one get this Exclusive piece? I must have it.
She responded well, for The Pool of Abyzou created by Lilith's Den you will need to go over to the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt that is going on now till October 31st.



No comments:

Post a Comment