Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 5



Grabs another bag! I have to show you this bag it is full of Fashions I scooped up today! at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Yayyyy!!


Kimba's Boutique
Garden of Eden Dress

 Here I have the perfect night out dress, This will be great for a party I have coming up. It is dressy with a side of daring. Pair this dress up with some heels and your all ready for a night out! Its texture is just right with a vibrant shade of red with black detail throughout the dress and textured on waist belt that hugs your hips perfectly. It comes in standard sizes XXS through L.The dress was created by Kimba's Boutique and is available at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through October 31st.


Grumble
Night of the Roses Dress
Next I have here a gorgeous dainty piece created by Grumble. Its perfect to slip into after a long night out on the town for me. While you could wear this dress anywhere really maybe the club would also be a great place to be a little daring in the dress, with the sheer see through stomach area and silky textured top and bottom it flows just right. It comes in sizes EBodyCurvy-Freya-Hourglass-IsIs-Maitreya-Physique-T-Curvy-T-Fine and Venus. You can find this gorgeous Night of the Roses Dress at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt now through the end of the month!



Brandy's Boutique
Devilish Me Black
Quickly changes into the next piece I found...Ooo wow! Touches my shoulder making the sizzling sound, this is hot. This complete outfit Devilish Me Black was created by Brandy's Boutique. I must say it is bound to me the center of attention at any party or if you'd like to spice things up at home. It includes black outfit with very pretty detail on it, Horns, Tail, Pitchfork and Spiked Straps for Slink High Feet. The Devilish Me Black comes with system layers and Lena-SLink-Belleza-Omega and Maitreya Appliers. You can find this sizzling hot outfit at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through October 31st.


And Last for this bag but not the least, I have a few more bags to go through with all those great deals going on I just couldn't resist!

Lindy
Blair Hellfire Heels


Oh Yes! I have to tell you about the only pair of heels I got and that is very rare for me but I love shoes! I just couldn't resist these unique Blair Hellfire Heels from Lindy! They are definitely a keeper for sure to add to my collection. with the fiery burst pattern all over they will be the talk of the office! They are simply a must have to add to your collection. They come in sizes Classic-SLink Mid Feet & Maitreya and are available at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through the end of the month. So you better hurry and grab these quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment