Thursday, October 18, 2018

Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt Part 6

Today I rushed home from my morning routine to get dressed into something other then my pajamas! I frantically was going through all my clothing bags as I knew there was this one dress I so wanted to wear today for a lunch date I had with my bestfriend. Tossing clothes and bags all over looking high and low I couldn't find this super cute dress I had got from Sin Original the other day while shopping at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt.

Grrr! Where is it!

Next thing I know I hear someone knocking on the door, I rushed out my room to answer the door.
Well what do you know it's my sister wanting to go to lunch too. 
I raised an eyebrow at her as she started talking about lunch. 
She then says what is a matter with you today you seem upset or confused.

I said...…..Nice dress where you get it from! She says oh, this cute dress I got yesterday out of your closet! So I figured you wouldn't mind if I took the tags off and borrowed it for a day!. 
Grrrr! Sisters I tell ya. 

Sin Original
Beth Mustache Dress

But I must admit this Beth Mustache Dress is so cute you can wear it as a dress or even slip some leggings on under it and turn it into a dressy shirt!

So, as I scramble to find something to wear she follows me upstairs and peaks in my room and says, I mustache you a question! As she twirls around in my new dress! HaHa she's a trip. We both started laughing and ran out the door so we wouldn't be late for lunch!

You can find this cute Beth Mustache Dress that comes in sizes 
Freya-Isis-Venus-Maitreya-S.Hourglass and S.Physique and created by Sin Original 
at the Welcome to Heck Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through October 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment