Wednesday, December 5, 2018



December 1st-31st

It's that time again for I Heart The Cart! 
So bundle up and head on down to
going on now through December 31st! 
The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt  features 24 Amazing Creators! They have worked so hard for this season to offer some great deals for all of you Plus! they have hidden snowflakes throughout the sim for you to find each with a special item from them in it, But you got to look high and low through the snowy sim for these unique $2L Hunt Items! 

Lets go check it out!!

My first thing I got while doing the hunt was this super cute pose from 
Something New Props & Poses called Tangled Up
Something New Props & Poses
Tangled Up-$2L Hunt Item
This pose reminded me so much watching kids getting tangled with lights while you try to decorate! It features colorful Christmas lights all tangled around you with a couple of ornaments laying about. 
It is Copy and Modify which is great for adjusting around you. 
This super cute pose available if you can find it while doing the hunt! 
For get this...$2L!!

Ok! Back to doing the hunt, I'll share all I get as soon as I find them all and warm up! BRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment