Thursday, December 20, 2018

Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt


It has been a very busy long freezing cold week! Between getting all ready for the holiday and working. I haven't even had a moment to relax and unwind to finish unpacking my stuff I got at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt.

I finally had the night off from my craziness so after dinner I sat down in my living room in my jammies, I got the fireplace started and sat my bottom down to unpack all my great stuff I had got!

I decided it was best to continue with my décor bags and get them all unpacked so I could finish decorating finally. Here are some of the amazing things I got!


Sassy Brats
Merry Horses-Hunt Item

In my first bag I have here a beautiful Merry Horses framed picture with saying. It will look so good up on my wall. It was created by Sassy Brats and is available as a hunt item for only $2L at The Frozen Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through December 31st.

After I found the perfect spot for my new picture it was time to open another bag!

The Artist Shed
Happy Holly-Days Planter-Hunt Item



In my next bag I have this amazing Happy Holly-Days Planter created by The Artist Shed. This décor piece I knew right where to put it for everyone to see! Right on the corner of my fireplace. This is perfect for this holiday season and you can have it also for only $2L at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt. But you better hurry and do the hunt as its only there until December 31st!

Now what could be in this box here!

Storax Tree
Snowman Cabin Rug-Hunt Item
I pull out a roll of something soft with a picture on it, What is this! I quickly move the box out of my way and lay it on the floor to unroll it. Oh my! Look at this Snowman Cabin Rug created by Storax Tree. This will go perfect at my front door! You must head down to The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through the 31st and do the hunt there and get this for only $2L!

No comments:

Post a Comment