Saturday, December 8, 2018

Tis The Season for some Decor!

Tis The Season For some Décor! I found some beautiful décor pieces today on my shopping trip down at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt that is currently going on now through December 31st.
Dondi's Doodads-Mesh Deer on Wood Slats
PurpleMoon-Glass Dome 2/Mesh Snowman (Hunt Item)
By Chiana Oh-Let It Snow! Candle (Hunt Item)
Along my shopping trip today I first did some more of the hunt before heading back over to the carts to shop. I am so happy to have found some perfect pieces to add to my fireplace, I think they go perfect for what I had in mind to really decorate this season. 

My first piece I hung up above the mantle was created by Dondi's Doodads called Mesh Deer on Wood Slats, It is a lovely piece featuring three deer and behind them are the wooden slats. I think it is very unique and a must have. I love it for above my fireplace mantle in my cabin. It comes with copy permissions so you can hang up more then one if you wanted to and is very low prim coming in at only 3 Prims or 2LI. 

Once I hung up my Mesh Deer on Wood Slats piece I needed some décor for my mantle. I decided to put a hunt item up that I found for $2L! created by PurpleMoon called Glass Dome 2/Mesh Snowman. It is perfect little snowman in the glass dome, I wonder if I can keep him out year round without him melting in there! I love collecting piece like this. So unique! Very well crafted. It is a great find for sure. It comes with copy permissions so you could have one in every room! or on every shelf or like I chose on my fireplace mantle. It also is very low prims only 5 Prims or 3LI.  

Now that I put up the centerpiece on my mantle I needed something on the sides to complete the look and fill it up. Then I remembered! I found this amazing candle while I was doing the hunt for only $2L! It's created By Chiana Oh and are called Let It Snow! Candle. It has a snowflake bottom with a candle in the center, So pretty! It is copy permissions so I put out two of them one to each side to fill out my mantle area. I love this candle so much and plan to keep it out all winter long. You can also click the flame on the candle to put it out or light it plus if you click hold a second longer you get a drop down menu which allows you to change access and also turn on day/night option. It is only 2 Prims or 1LI. This is another must have for this winter season in your home. I find it has a very welcoming and cozy feeling to it when the night is crisp and your all snuggled up to a good book and the candle is lit. 

You can enjoy this décor and the above mentioned décor too! All you need to do is go on down to The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt going on right now! but only through December 31st. So you better hurry on down there and grab these items while they last!



2 comments: