Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Frozen Cart Sale & Hunt! Continued


Hi there again, Sorry I got sidetracked watching those adorable kitties and my little sister trying to teach them to catch snowflakes! That while I was caught up in the cuteness I did get a delivery!
Let me show you what I got, It is in my reading room and I think they both go perfectly.

First here I have Golden Snowflake Chair Set created by Love Everlasting. You get both chairs! His & Hers with these delicate snowflake and stripe fabrics on them. They are also Copy incase you would like to put out more for some guest and only 4 prims each!

Love Everlasting-Snowflake Chair Set
This set is available at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt going on now until December 31st.


Next I received this piece of art called Snow Dome Angel from DragonLady Designs.
DragonLady Designs-Snow Dome Angel
This is a beautiful piece of art that can be hung up on your wall or displayed on an easel that comes included in two finishes bleached wood or dark oak. They are resizable also and come with copy permissions. This beautiful décor piece is also available at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment