Saturday, December 8, 2018

The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt Continues!


Brrrr! It's a freezing one out there today! 
If your heading out in this weather you better bundle up. 
I certainly did this morning in my new jacket. I got this jacket at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through December 31st! It is perfect for this unbearable chilly weather. It kept me so warm while I was out in town doing some errands. It was created by DragonLady's Closet and is called Jacki. It features a Black Puff Down style jacket with a double layer pink & white undershirt. It comes with many sizes, 
Fitmesh XS-Large-TMP Fitmesh-Ebody Fitmesh-Maitreya Fitmesh-Ocacin Fitmesh-Tonic Curvy & Fine Fitmesh-Slink Hourglass & Physique Fitmesh-
Belleza Freya & Isis and Venus Fitmesh. 
It also has Copy Permissions. 
Definitely a must have for this cold chilly winter we are heading into.

DragonLady's Closet
Jacki in Black-Hunt Item


While I was there I also got this gorgeous dress from Crazy Pastry Designs called Delphine Velvet Snowflakes. This dress is absolutely perfect for my stroll out in the park tonight to see the festivities of lights and take a ride in the horse drawn carriage through the park with my love. It features the gorgeous dress with matching cloak to put over your shoulders to keep you warm in the brisk air plus matching gloves are included incase your hands get a bit chilly. It comes with a bunch of sizes so I'm sure your size is in the box! They are: Standard XXS-Large-Belleza Freya & Isis and Venus-Maitreya-TMP-Slink Hourglass & Physique. Delphine Velvet Snowflakes is available now at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through the end of the month, So you better hurry on down and grab this beauty before its gone!
Crazy Pastry Designs
Delphine Velvet Snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment