Friday, December 28, 2018

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday, While I was waiting to see if I could catch Santa at my home I decided to get comfy and do a little reading. So I changed into some things I had picked up at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt and plopped my bottom down on my new chair I had previously told you about that is super comfy. Let me tell you about what I decided to put on while we wait before I start my new book. 
iPRISM-Christmas Huggy Bear & Holiday Dangle Earrings
Grumble-Tis The Season Tank & Panties
Closet Full of Pancakes-Tiny Santa Hat (Hunt Item)
.::LUNA::. Body Art-Nails-Frozen Hunt'18
First I had to put on something comfy as I had a feeling it would be a long night waiting up to try and catch the big guy coming down my chimney so I put on my new Tis The Season Tank & Panties. They are super comfy and come with a HUD so you can choose different designs to put on the tank and also the panties. They come with sizes for Maitreya-Freya-Slink Hourglass-Slink Physique. They are created by Grumble
Next I needed some accessories!
I put on my Tiny Santa Hat from Closet Full of Pancakes. fluffed out my hair around it and awww so cute! perfect little accessory for this evening.
Next I changed out my stud earrings and put on my new earrings I had got from PRISM. These Holiday Dangle Earrings are just the right fit and delicate festive looking so they go perfect!
Then of course I needed my Christmas Huggy Bear created also by PRISM. How adorable is he all dressed up with his Santa hat also so we match! Definitely going to snuggle him while reading my book. 
And lastly I noticed my nails were chipped ughh! how can I be all festive and have chipped nails YUCK! I must paint them real quick! I remembered I have some really cute nail polish I also got so I grabbed it and sat down real quick to fix these nails and make them all pretty again. I chose the Frozen Hunt'18 Nails created by .::LUNA::. Body Art. It comes with 6 different paints to choose from 2 solid colors red and white and 4 styles of snowmen. There all pretty now!

I think I am all ready now to plop my bottom down in the chair and grab my book for a good read and hope I can catch Santa!
All these items I have told you about as you can also see in the photo are available at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt going on now through December 31st. You better hurry on down before its over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment