Sunday, December 23, 2018

Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt

With only 8 days left of The Frozen Solid art Sale & Hunt I had to hurry and head back down there and grab up some more bargain deals by some of the most amazing creators!

It is hard to believe that December is almost over already! I still have wrapping of gifts to do and I still need a few more presents, I am running behind this year there is just so many amazing things I found while shopping the cart sale and I collected some really nice things also by doing the $2L hunt.

I better get a move on and go through some more things I got so I can show you and then get to wrapping!

First I have to tell you what happened to me this morning! I woke up to the sound of kitties meowing and I could hear something rolling around outside in the snow. I quickly rushed to see what was going on out the window and this is what I saw!

Lilith's Den-Snow White
Harambee-Gwassi Kenya-Funny Snow Kitty

These super cute kitties playing in the snow! They seemed to have rolled up some snow balls and where chasing after one rolling away! How cute right, These are called Snow White and where created by Lilith's Den
Then I noticed next to them was a Funny Snow Kitty watching them playing with the snow. This was created by Harambee-Gwassi Kenya.
These are both available now through December 31st at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt

Next thing I heard was giggles coming from outside! I just knew who's cute laugh that was, So I looked out again and saw my little sister playing with the kitties. She was trying to get them to catch snowflakes with her new Snowflake Confetti Blower with HUD created by Lunar Seasonal Designs.

Lunar Seasonal Designs-Snowflake Confetti Blower with HUD
You attach it and wear the Hud and click on one of the 20 different snowflake colors and designs. How cool it this! Definitely a must have for this winter season and is also available at The Frozen Solid Cart Sale & Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment