Thursday, December 6, 2018

Something New Props & Poses-Any Weather Fun!


Yay!! Snow Day!


 It's a snow day! We had no school today due to all this sparkly fluffy white stuff outside! There is so much of it, I just couldn't wait to go outside and play in it. So I bugged my sister to bundle up and take me outside to play!

So, Sissy helped me put on my boots and hat and we rushed outside. There was so much snow sissy held my hand so I wouldn't get buried, But then I saw frosty and his little puppy I don't know his name so I called him fluffy! He was so cute and wagging his tail all happy to see us. I let go of sissy's hand and made my way through the snow mounds over to him and snuck him a gingerbread cookie, He ate it right up! He must of liked them lots coz he was sniffing my pocket for more! But I ran out they were my grandma's homemade ones that I helped her decorate so I knew they were the best cookies ever!

Sissy let me play in the snow for a little bit with Fluffy before she said it was getting to cold and we had to go in and warm up. But first I wanted to try and climb up on the fence and leave my little foot prints, That way there will be a foot prints track from Fluffy all the way to the house so Santa can find me!

I climbed up the first post it was a bit tricky with the big snow pile on it so sissy helped me up!
She said don't worry I got you as she held on to my hand tight I stretched my little leg to try reach the next one. Yay! I did it!! Fluffy was all excited he was cheering me on barking. But I could feel sissy shivering and her teeth chattering so I said just one more sissy please with a big smile on my face, She can never say no to such a adorable kid plus i'm her baby sister so she spoils me lots! Ok, one more she says then we must go. I lift my little foot and shake off the snow on my boot, Ready on the count of three. one...….two......two and a half......shouts! three!! as I make my foot print perfectly on the next post. There now I made a perfect foot print track for Santa!

Now it was time to head back inside. I hopped on down off the fence jumping into the huge snow pile next to frosty and Fluffy..Ooops sorry Fluffy as he shakes off the snow. I gave him a hug and wished him a Merry Christmas, See you again soon!

We made our way back inside the house tracking snow through the doorway. Thank you sissy that was so much fun! She said your very welcome now lets go have some hot chocolate and some of grandma's gingerbread cookies.

What a fun day off from school. You can have some fun too! You can find this Snow Fun Prop & Pose at Something New Props & Poses! It comes as a set of two called Any Weather Fun. You get not only this Snow Fun but you also get Fall Fun which is I must say a lot of fun for when the leaves are falling and the sun is shining in the fall. It is Copy and Modify to help you adjust easily. Also if your a group member then your in luck! It is also a Group Gift!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment