Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Something New Props & Poses-Her Secondlife Emotions

Something New Props & Poses-Exclusive Prop with 3 single Poses included

Tonight I got to have a sleep over at my sissy's house! We had so much fun and ate a lots. With the music so loud playing girls just wanna have fun, We was dancing all around the kitchen in our jammies. Sissy and I made ice cream sundaes and I even got to put extra toppings on mine! I loaded it up with extra m&m's and gummy bears YUMM! 

After we was all done we were super hyper and it was time to get into some mischief!  

We snuck into my sissy's roommates room while she was outside on her phone I think talking to her boyfriend...oooo giggles, we tried at first to ease drop but it was stinky out there. Sissy says her roommate was having her stress relievers so she not hurts the boy. So we decided to sneaks in her room, shh! don't tell her it was us!

We tip toed in her room and noticed food! Well we can't just let it sit there and get cold and besides she won't notice if we just sneaks a few bites. We was laughing and chowing down on some good stuffs I had some chicken nuggets and some soda! and sissy had a burger. 

While we was quickly sneaking food sissy noticed the laptop was open and said hmm I wonder what she is up to. Sissy began looking, She said lets put on YouTube cartoons and set it on replay! we both laughed. I says to sissy you should put on baby shark doo doo doo, She will get it stuck in her head all night! 
Oh Nooo quick she's coming back sissy said. We rushed out so fast and hid in the next room!

We tried to hold in our giggles as her roommate made it back to her room. We peaked out the door and all we could hear was baby shark doo doo doo as she had opened her door. Giggles, this is so fun! I love my sissy she is always playing some kind of pranks and eating junk foods. Best sleep over ever!


This fun bedroom prop and poses was created by Something New Props & Poses and is an Exclusive called Her Secondlife Emotions and is available at the Original Vogue Event that runs the 25th @ 4AM SLT - 15th @ 4PM SLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment