Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Kinderstrudle-Thea Dress

 

Kinderstrudle-Thea Dress


        Today was the big day! My brother is finally coming home from his fishing adventure out in the big blue sea. He's been gone for 3 months! I wonder how many fish they caught? Last time mommy spoke to him he said they had really bad storms out there and was watching waves crash into the big boat that was taller then me! oh my goodness can you imagine that. My brother is super braves for sure!

So today I got up extra early this morning and looked for my special dress that my brother had got me before he left for his adventure. I remembered it was so cute and the fabric was so softs, I loved it so much. He had told me he found this one store called Kinderstrudle when he was out shopping for some things for his trip and he just had to stop in there and get me something special before he left. He said i would love this store so much they have a lot of nice outfits I would want them all! But he said once he saw the Thea Dress he knew it was so me and had to buy it. So I wanted to wear it today! I quickly got dressed and it fit so perfect! It even came with matching shoes!

Once I was all dressed I ran into my mommy's room and asked her to do up my hair pretty and I handed her my brush and elastics. She smiled as she did my hair, Though I was so antsy I couldn't wait to see my big brother and show him our newest member of the family Lucy. Lucy is just a baby still but she loves to walk around places with me and even sleeps in my room. Mommy is letting me train her a little bit so I asked her if could bring Lucy with us to the docks to surprise my brother. She said of course you can, He would love that I am sure. My brother loves dogs and always wanted mommy to let us get one so this is gonna be the greatest surprise!

As we arrived at the docks, Lucy followed me right along, She's doing so goods listening! I think she was just as excited as me giggles. We picked the perfect spot to wait and watch for the boat to come in to shore. As we waited anxiously for my brother's ship to arrive, Mommy was snapping pictures of me and Lucy as she loves to do. OH WAIT!!! I see his boat mommy!!! Look over there! I yelled and jumped up and down happily. There it is! There it is!! 

Outfit Worn-Thea Dress-Black Katiert Mini Pack

( Comes with 2 Dress options and Shoes in sizes TDF & BB)

From: Kinderstrudle

No comments:

Post a Comment