Thursday, May 20, 2021

Kinderstrudle-Essy Outfit-Blue Roses

Kinderstrudle-Essy Outfit-Blue Roses

Today was our Mommy Daughter day! We had the whole day to do whatever we wanted to do. I was so happy we finally after a long week with busy schedules it was surely time to have some down time, Just my mommy and me. We decided we were going to go to our favorite spot on the grid and have a picnic. So while mommy packed up our picnic basket I went and put on one of my favorite dresses. My mommy loves spring when all the flowers bloom, So this dress was perfect its from Kinderstrudle and its called Essy Outfit-Blue Roses. It has these beautiful blue roses on it made with super soft fabric and comes with white tights to wear under it and shiny matching shoes. It fits me perfect as it comes in my size TD Fitted, Definitely a kind of outfit every little girl needs in her closet! 

As I made my way back downstairs to the kitchen, Mommy was all finished packing our lunch and it was time to head out. Mommy carried the basket and we both put on our sunglasses and off we went.
 
We arrived at our special spot, Mommy laid a blanket down for us to sit on and eat her famous peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yummy!! I was sure to save my crust from my sandwich to feed our little friends when we were finished. 

As we ate our lunch we got to watch the ducks play in the water at our pond, They were having so much fun splashing around with each other. I quickly took the last bite of my sandwich and asked mommy if we can feed them now. We picked up all of our picnic and put it all back in the basket so we could go sit closer to the ducks to feed them, Mommy found a perfect spot in between the flowers we could sit. We broke up the crust into tiny pieces and the ducks came swimming over our way. Here they all come mommy says! Quack Quack Quack......We hear as they swim over to us.
I look over to my mommy as we feed the ducks and whisper to her in her ear..."This is the best day ever" She Smiled at me and said.. "Everyday with you is the best day"

~Outfit Worn: Essy Outfit-Blue Roses

Includes: Dress/Tights/Shoes (TB Fitted)
~Creator: Kinderstrudle









No comments:

Post a Comment