Friday, May 21, 2021

Reina Photography-Skoo10

 

Reina Photography-Skoo10
4 Pose Pack
    

Hi Everyone! It's me Kaycee here to show you this awesome new find I got today. 

While out and about shopping I came across this amazing store called Reina Photography, This place has some amazing poses with prop scenes included. There are poses for Families, Friends, Kids, Singles and Couples. I spent some time there looking around and I saw a lot that caught my little eyes. This one in particular called Skoo10-4 Pose pack which included the scene with rocking horse prop, 4 different poses and animations, Makes for great pictures! 

I simply love this pack as it reminded me of going over to my grandparents house on a Sunday afternoon to visit, They didn't have a whole lot of kids toys there that us kids would normally play with at home, but my grandpa had brought down from the attic his favorite toy when he was a kid a vintage wooden rocking horse similar to this one here. He said he would sit on it everyday and pretend he was out in the field riding his horse while dressed up as a little cowboy, and when he grew to big for it his mom my great grandma didn't want to get rid of it so she had saved it for one day he could pass down to his kids and their kids.  

      

 

 

~Skoo10-4 Pose pack

-Includes: Scene & Prop, Pose, Animations

~Created By: Reina Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment