Sunday, June 6, 2021

FLYING ARTS-Kids Lemonade Stand


FLYING ARTS-Kids Lemonade Stand

     Oh my goodness its hot outside! Today I woke up super early to go to my sisters house to go swimming. I have been waiting all year to be on vacation and swim in the pool! I put on my new swimsuit an grabbed my shades and towel and was ready to go.

We arrived at my sisters house and I quickly hopped out of the car and headed to the back yard. The sun was shining and I could smell the BBQ grilling yummy!! My first thought was POOL!!! I kicked off my flip flops and threw my towel down on my lounge chair. 

As I headed for the pool my sister yells "Don't forget your arm floats sissy", I stopped quick and ran back to my lounge chair to get them out of my bag. I quickly slipped them on my arms and off I went to cool off in the pool. 

I dipped my little toes in first to test the water, Burrr! its a little cold. I took a big breath and jumped in! I doggy paddled around kicking and splashing...Then I hear my sister yell "ice cold lemonade"

Oooo!! I thought I could use a drink, I love lemonade in the summertime.

I swam over to the steps of the pool and hopped out and headed over to the lemonade. My sister had this really cute set up for everyone to enjoy! 

I got a fresh cup of ice cold lemonade Yum!! cold and refreshing!

I said to my sister I loved her new set up she got for lemonade and where did she find this, I think mommy should get one for our house too!

She smiled and said oh! you have to check out the new event they have going on now called Kidoodled. Its a Kid through Tween monthly event and there are so amazing designers that are in it. 

She continued on and told me, This Kids Lemonade Stand is there at Kidoodled till June 27th and created by Flying Arts! It is copy/mod no transfer 4LI Menu temp rez drink kid, grownup, dinkies & tiny and only $99L!


No comments:

Post a Comment