Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Kinderstrudle-Anny Outfit

Kinderstrudle-Anny Outfit

  Hi There! You want to hear what I did this afternoon, I had so much fun! I went Apple picking!

I have never been before, So when my grandma asked me if I wanted to go on a secret recipe mission with her I was surely curious. See my grandma always has the best apple pies she makes them from scratch but she won't give out her secrets on what she puts in them exactly. She always tells everyone "Oh you know the usually this and that and toss in apples and a dash of somethings" But she never gives her actual recipe. Sneaky grandma "giggles".

I was so excited and curious to see all she has to really do to make the best apple pie in the universe. But before we could head out I had to change into something more comfortable she said, Apparently wearing my dress up clothes and plastic high heels was not gonna fly for this mission!

I decided to wear another outfit she had got me at the KIDOODLED Event. Its a super cute outfit called Anny designed by Kinderstrudle. It fits perfect and comes in a few different fitted sizes, I am wearing TDF but it also comes with BB/Youth/Tweeneedoo too! And get this it even comes with these really cute ruffle socks and matching shoes! And yes! Bargain price of only $100L! \O/.

Ok, Now that I have changed lets go on grandma's secret mission.

I hop in the car and up into my booster seat and click my seatbelt, Grandma checks to make sure it is secured and closes the door.

"And we are off sweetheart" Grandma says, As she backs out of the driveway and heads down the road.

As we drove for what seemed like forever I just watched out the window trying to get some clues on where she was driving to. We took a left and then a right and another right. Are we going in a circle I wondered?

After a few more turns, We arrive at what looks like a field of trees?? hmm..is this a trick. Grandma parks the car and says..."Ok sweetheart here is our first top secret place" I smiled as I undid my seat buckle. Grandma came around and opened my door, As I hop out of the car grandma holds out her hand to me and whispered "Now remember this is our secret mission" I wrap my little hand into grandma's hand and looked up at her and said, "But grandma, What is so secret about a bunch of trees?" She smiled and responded, "Oh you shall see grandbaby...come on lets go grab our bag"

Our bag? I wondered what we need a bag for? A tree cant fit in a little bag! 

We each grabbed a bag and started walking towards the trees down the grasses pathways. All of a sudden grandma stops "This is it!" she says. As I look around I say to grandma in a low tone voice, "This is what? all I see is rows and rows of trees." grandma giggled and said "Oh my sweet girl, Look up" as she pointed up into the tree. My mouth dropped open as I looked up and saw the biggest brightest red apples I have ever seen in my whole life. 

"You see those up there?" Grandma says to me. With my mouth still dropped open, I nodded my head. Those are the top secret ingredient in grandma's apple pie, All we have to do is pick them from the tree and fill our bags up. 

After we finished picking the big bright red apples it was time to head back to the car. On our walk back to the car I said "Grandma, why is these apples such a top secret ingredient in your apple pie? They are just apples and we could of saved a lot of time and got some at the grocery store" 

Well Sweet girl, As faster as it may have been to go to the grocery store and grab a bag of apples off the shelf.. They are not the same as these. I looked up at grandma a little confused.. "Well how come grandma they look the same as the store ones?" I asked.

Grandma smiled.. "These are picked with love" 

No comments:

Post a Comment