Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Crescent Dream Children's Boutique-Dotted Romper

Crescent Dream Children's Boutique-Dotted Romper
    

    Today was finally the here! I couldn't wait to go visit my grandma, As i was so happy to come see her new little friends who had arrived at her pond. She said they love to play in the water and walk around her yard and every time the momma would see my grandma out doing her gardening they would waddle on over to her.

When I arrived at my grandma's house I was so eager to go out in the yard by the pond, But first we had to go inside as grandma had a surprise for me. I love surprises!

Grandma greeted me at the door and picked me up right away giving the best hugs ever! She always is happy to see me as I am to see her, I gave her big hugs back and then off i went to look out the window as my mommy started to talk to grandma, All I could do was look out the window watching for the new little friends, Trying to see if I could see them from the window...hmm I wondered to myself if they were hiding in the tall grass I couldn't see them yet.

Grandma came walking into the living room and whispered, "Does my favorite grandbaby want her surprise" I quickly turned my head with a big smile. Yes! as I sat down on the sofa.

I quickly opened the bag and pulled out all the tissue papers, What can it be I wondered. I felt something soft and pulled it out slowly....ohhhh look at that I said as I unfolded it and held it up!

I smiled so big and said to grandma, Thank you Thank you I love it!

A brand new Dotted Romper to wear for the summer! Grandma says your very welcome sweetheart, I was was out doing some errands and came across this Event called KIDOODLED, and I had heard so many good things about the items there I had to stop in and have a look around. When I came across the Crescent Dream Children's Boutique booth the romper really caught my eye for you!

I smiled listening to grandma. 

She says, Well go on now and try it on. I grabbed my new romper and off to change I went.

The Dotted Romper fit perfect it came in sizes TDB and Bebe Toddler. It also included a HUD which let you choose between 6 different colors! I glanced at the price tag $50L! Wow grandmas got a bargain on this!

After I was dressed in my new romper I went running out to show grandma. Oh don't you look adorable she said as I gave her a big hug and thanked her again.

Grandma says, Well are we ready to go have a look for our new little friends outside?

Yes!! I said and headed to the door.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment