Thursday, June 10, 2021

Baby Talk Shop-Sunny Jumpsuit

Baby Talk Shop-Sunny Jumpsuit

     Good morning! The sun is shining and the flowers are blooming everywhere. I woke up extra early today to help grandpa out at the farm. Well I wouldn't quite say I was much of a help, But I love visiting all the animals! especially the little pigs, they are just so cute and growing fast. They get so excited when they see grandpa and I they start oinking like crazy! giggles.. I think they know its breakfast time.

This morning was actually a special day, It's my grandma's birthday! She say on her birthday every year she turns 25 and that girls never actually get old and when you reach 25 you just stay that age forever. But grandpa does get old? He says he is as old as the dinosaurs. I wonder if that is just  make believe story or if it is true. hmm... shrugs, Either way today is a special day and on special days we have cake! So I am super excited, I love cake!

So I had already put on my new favorite outfit for today its so pretty and perfect for today! My grandma just loves pink just like me. It was a little cooler outside so this was just perfect. I got this Sunny Jumpsuit as a thank you gift from my neighbor for helping her the other day do some gardening. 

My jumpsuit was designed by Baby Talk Shop. It comes in 8 colors for a bargain price of $150L each or you could buy the fatpack which you get 2 exclusive prints! and it is at the KIDOODLED Event too!

I think my grandma will just love it! But before we go surprise her for her special day, I want to pick her some of her favorite sunflowers, She loves them too! I think they would be so nice on her table.

Giggles as I hear the little pigs oinking, I think they approve of this bunch I picked!

I patted the little pigs and whispered... "See you later" and headed back to the house to surprise grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment