Monday, June 7, 2021

PandaJam-Flamingo Fun Swimsuit

PandaJam-Flamingo Fun Swimsuit

Hello Summer! It's that time of year finally, So grab your swim stuff and lets go to a pool party!

I have been looking forward to going all weekend, So I could wear my brand new Flamingo Fun Swimsuit designed by PandaJam! I love this swimsuit it fits perfect and of course it has pink and a bow!! They designed it in 5 colors to choose from. I'm wearing it in color white in size TDB. But it comes with sizes Youth/CH/TDB/BBB/CH and get this! it was only $100L. \O/ Bargain \O/

This swimsuit is another summer must have and is available now at KIDOODLED Event till the 27th of the month. So you got to head down there and grab it for summer!

Now that I told you about my swimsuit let's go take a splash in the pool.

Shall we? Great! Lets go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment