Sunday, June 6, 2021

Someone Stole My Sign-Happy Set

 

Someone Stole My Sign-Happy Set
     

                                     Ahhh.......Nice and relaxing!

After a long day shopping at the new KIDOODLED Event I needed to rest. It was still sunny and warm out this afternoon when I got home, So I decided to change into my swimsuit and catch some rays in my new Happy Set from Someone Stole My Sign. I just love this set I got, The chair is so comfy with 9 animations in it, The umbrella is just the right size for just enough shade on these sunny days! It also came with a beach bag which is big enough to hold all my summer needs.

What more could you possibly need on a day like this. 

Lays back as I throw my sunglasses on.. Bring on the baby tan!   

~Happy Set~

Includes-sun seat, umbrella and bag

copy mod no transfer 12LI as shown $199L

No comments:

Post a Comment