Monday, June 7, 2021

TWIN TINGS-Miah Dress-Ting Two

 

TWIN TINGS-Miah Dress-Ting Two

    Good afternoon everyone, It's me Kaycee here on this beautiful sunny day! Twirls around and strikes a pose, Look at my new beautiful outfit I got at KIDOODLED from the amazing designers of TWIN TINGS, I am going to wear it today for the garden tea party at my friends house today. But before I leave for the party let me tell you about my outfit! 

My dress is just beautiful, it has a double layer style to the bottom which I love as it covers underneath a little snug then has this sheer skirt on top that flows so nice. The top is long sleeve but not that heavy winter sweater material its light weight super soft fabric and at the top of the arms its open a little bit topped with a bow. My favorite thing! Bows!! It comes also with the matching bow for your hair, and to top off this its paired with these super cute sandals!

Now all who know me know I am a huge fan of everything pink, But wow oh wow this color blue caught my little eyes right away! 

They also designed another version of this outfit called Ting One which was beautiful too! They are both at KIDOODLED this month and I definitely saw it is a must have to add to your dress collection. They come in a few sizes too! TDB Fitted/Bebe Fitted/Bebe Chonk. Also, the sandals and hair bow are resizable! You can purchase them for a great price of $150L each. I love a bargain!

Oh! look at the time. I must head to my friends garden tea party, I can't wait to show them my new outfit. See you all again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment