Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Kinderstrudle-Sunshine Outfit-Daddy's Princess

Kinderstrudle-Sunshine Outfit-Daddy's Princess

     So recently I been learning some new tricks in the book, I got to tell you this one because I think it might just be the best one yet! I am gonna give it a try later, But first let me tell you the trick my mommy taught me giggles. 

Before I tell you though let me just say there is this really new and exciting event called Kidoodle that is going to be starting soon and I have been working really hard at saving my allowance to be able to go there and go on a shopping spree! But my daddy says that if I really want something in life I have to work really hard and earn it.. Ok, But I'm not cleaning litter boxes or taking out the trash eww! 

I needed a plan to earn some more money to go. So I thought hmm...Maybe I can ask my mommy how to reach my goal to save enough up without breaking a nail or dealing with stinky stuff.

This afternoon as mommy and I went out to town to do some errands she asked me if I wanted to stop at the bakery for a cupcake, I thought well duh...of course I wants sugar giggles. 

So after we finish all the errands we pulled into the bakery....Oh it smells like heaven I whispered as we got out of the car and headed inside. Once we got in there was a line we had to wait in and I thought well since we have to wait a few minutes it be the perfect time to ask mommy my question!

"Mommy, I was wondering something, I asked with a soft sweet little voice as i twirled my hair around my little finger."

Yes Sweetie what were you wondering, She replied

She so knew I was up to something by the look on her face as she looked down at me.

"Well I was wondering how do you earns extra money without having to so more chores or work more hours? I asked."

She giggled and said..

Well I usually bake something special that I know your Dad likes and surprise him, Then I ask him for his credit card.

My eyes open wide as I grin ear to ear thinking about mommy's response over in my head, As we hear next customer in line please.

I whisper to myself as mommy is ordering. That's It! 

As I tug on mommy's shirt and she leans over toward me. Mommy I need to order a dozen of those specialty donuts Daddy loves!

As we collected our order and headed back to the car, Mommy says to me, So sweetie what is your reasoning for getting your Dad those specialty donuts?

I turn to click in my seatbelt and whispered... I'm gonna try your money trick!

~Outfit Worn: Sunshine Outfit-Daddy's Princess

(Comes in TD Fitted)

~From: Kinderstrudle


No comments:

Post a Comment