Thursday, December 9, 2021

Lost Girl Creations-Reindeer Hugs Pose & Reindeer Dress

Lost Girl Creations-Reindeer Pose & Reindeer Dress

 Hi friends!

Today was such a special day to add to my memories! My family took us on this what seemed to be forever long drive in the car to this magical place. I was so excited to see my furry reindeer friends up north, I think I asked my mommy "Are we there yet" at least 20 times! giggles..... 

It has been a family tradition since I was just a baby, The whole family packed up their cars and took the long drive up north to this magical place. A place you only get to go once a year to see all Santa's reindeer before they continue up to the north pole to Santa's house to get ready for their journey through the night sky, They have a tough job flying all over the world with Santa. My mommy says because they have such a long night flying through the sky with Santa, Santa sends them to this magical place kind of like a spa but for reindeer. They get to relax and eat lots of carrots, Visitors especially little ones are most welcome to this magical place to see them and bring holiday huggys and lots of holiday cheer to lift up their happiness and get them all excited to help Santa.

Every year when we go I love to spend time with each of them. I talk to them and brush their fur. I also get to give them carrots. My favorite part of all is giving them huggys! 

•This pose was created by Lost Girl Creations called Reindeer Hugs Pose. You can find it at KIDOODLED Event for only $50L!

•My dress was created also by Lost Girl Creations called Reindeer Dress. The dress comes with sizes Bebe Baby and TD Baby Fitted. It is also available at KIDOODLED Event for only $50L!


No comments:

Post a Comment