Thursday, December 16, 2021

Baby Bug's Boutique-Aurora Outfit-Snowman

Baby Bug's Boutique-Aurora Outfit-Snowman

 Hi Friends!

The time is getting closer and closer, I have been watching the days and minutes till Santa comes. I was sure to leave some carrots for my furry friends, I bet they will love a little snack with all the flying they are doing around the world. 

Tonight my mommy and I pulled out grandma's secret recipe box to find the perfect recipe for Santa's cookies. It took us awhile to find it as grandma has so many cookie recipes! But once we finally found it, I got even more excited to bake them!

We had to be sure we used the exact ingredients and measured everything just perfect. We made a huge mess with the flour and sugar stuff but we had so much fun. This year we decided to do double chocolate fudge cookies....Soooo much chocolate! Santa is going to definitely need a huge glass of milk for these cookies. Once the dough and stuff was all prepared we grabbed the plastic container that had all of mommy's cookie cutters in it. Mommy let me pick the shapes for us to make this time. I picked out the Star and the Moon shapes. I thought of all the stars in the whole world Santa gets to see and the moon he jingles on by in the night sky would be perfect. Mommy thought it was a really thoughtful of an idea.

Once We finished cutting out the shapes and placing them on the pan it was time to bake them. 

As we waited through the whole house you could smell the delicious cookies baking. I kept walking over toward the oven to peak to see if they were done. My mommy said perfection takes time. I was just to excited I could feel my belly rumbling for a cookie! 

Finally!! the cookies are done. Mommy pulled them from the oven and placed them on the cooling rack. Mommy says we have to let them cool down a minute before trying them out. 

While they cool, Mommy poured the huge glass of milk for Santa, We also had to write him a little note. 

Ok.. It is time! Mommy says. We each picked a cookie to try. My eyes opened so wide, My mouth kept chomping away on the cookie.. I couldn't believe it! These cookies are soooo delicious! I really think I could of eaten the whole batch, But we had to be sure to make Santa a plate of cookies.

We brought the plate of cookies, glass of milk, and note over into the living room, We placed them right next to the Christmas tree so Santa could see! 

I asked mommy if I could sit down next to the tree and try to watch for when Santa arrived. I really wanted to see him!

I tried to stay up but I felt my eyes getting heavy, I thought maybe I could just lay down and rest my eyes while I wait. 

~Outfit~

Aurora Outfit-Snowman

Includes: Dress-Tights-Shoes in sizes: TDB and BEBE

Created by Baby Bug's Boutique

Available at: Kidoodled Event going on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment