Monday, June 6, 2022

Sherbert-Full Perm Ankylosaur Plushie

[Sherbert] Full Perm Ankylosaur Plushie


 Hi Friends!

I am so excited, I have so many plans and fun projects I want to do this summer, I couldn't wait this is the first weekend of my summer vacation from school, and I already had my first project planned to make. Let me tell you all about it! 

Your going to love this Full Perm Ankylosaur Plushie! For my project idea I am going to makes them all different colors to match my room, I added some pastel fabric textures to mine. I made them in a few different sizes like a little dinosaur family =) 

I think they are going to love their colors and new place I am going to set up for them in my room later. But first I need to make some more!

Maybe my mommy will let me redo my bedroom into a jungle theme with all my new friends, How cool would that be!!

This fullperm kit includes Plushie/AO Maps/UV Maps and Sample Textures. 

Its was created by Sherbert and is available exclusively at KIDOODLED event going on now through June 23rd.  


 KIDOODLED EVENT

~EXCLUSIVE~

Special Price - 25L$ 



No comments:

Post a Comment