Saturday, June 18, 2022

Luna Rosa-Sweet Ice Cream

Luna Rosa-Sweet Ice Cream

 Hi friends!

Whoa!!!! Is it a hot day out today! 

Thank goodness Mommy had plans to take us to the pool today. First we had to pack a bag with all our summer must haves, Mommy says don't forget the sunblock! I let out a little aweee because that stuff makes my skin all oily and stuff, But mommy says it's not about how it looks. It is about protecting our skin from the sun rays and not getting burned while outside.

As I was packing my bag, I decided to call a few of my friends to come with us. I knew they would be so happy to come along with mommy and I as it was so hot. Mommy was sure to pack extra snacks and juice boxes for all of us. She even mentioned that we will get some ice cream after we go swimming!

YAY!! I loves ice cream =) specially on days like today! 

Which reminded me! I got a new swimsuit from Nana to wear. It is perfect for today and one of my new favorites. 

Let me tell you about it quick before we leave to head to the pool!

It was created by Luna Rosa and the theme is!! Sweet Ice Cream, It comes in 4 different flavor colors Chocolate-Mint-Strawberry and Vanilla with 2 color cone options for each color. You can purchase them separately for only $100L each or grab the FatPack for $350L. It is sized for Toddleedoo and is available only at KIDOODLED Event which is going on now through the 23rd.

Also while your visiting Luna Rosa's booth you can also get this adorable Ice Cream Plushie with animation in White as shown or also there is a Pink one  for only $25L!! Super cute and perfect to go along with your new swimsuit.


Well I don't know about you,
But I am ready to head out to the pool!
Have a great day and stay cool out there in this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment