Friday, September 10, 2021

Kinderstrudle-Jane Dress-Rainbows

 

Kinderstrudle-Jane Dress-Rainbows

PSSsssssttt!! Come here quick, I got to show you what I found!

I rushed out the back door of my house so quick that I even forgot my shoes!

As I was out in my backyard running around playing. I was so excited to see all the tree colors changing and leaves falling down making big piles. Then something caught my little eyes...

What is that over there so big and bright? I just had to wander off and take a closer look...Oh my goodness!! PUMPKINS!!!!

I quickly ran over to the garage and grabbed my wagon. I cant wait to show my brother what I found in our backyard! He will be so excited, He just loves fall season and decorating pumpkins and jumping in the big leaf piles.

As I gathered a few pumpkins I quickly realized some of them get sooo heavy. Maybe I should of ran inside to tell him then he could of helped me, But then I thought, I can do this and surprise him!

I managed to lift 3 pumpkins into my wagon. I think this is going to take a few trips, So I can get a pumpkin for everyone. 

Ok, 3 at a time is going to have to do. Now to see if I can pull my wagon all the way back to the house!

This Dress was created by Kinderstrudle and is called Jane. It is available in a few different designs. I am wearing Jane Dress-Rainbows. It includes a bunch of sizes TD, BB, Chonk, Youth, Youth Petite, Youth Chonk, TweeneeDoo. The dress is a bargain price too!! Get this... Only $75L!

You can find this really adorable dress at KIDOODLED Event going on now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment