Monday, September 13, 2021

MonPetit-GirlTeam Outfit

MonPetit-GirlTeam Outfit

Hi Friends!
Today was so much fun! I got to go over to my aunts house with my mommy to visit after my soccer practice. She just got two new doggies!! I couldn't wait to see them.

My aunt was so excited, She has always wanted to get a dog for as long as I could remember!

When mommy and I arrived I could hear the doggies in the backyard.
I quickly said Hi to my aunty and made a run for the backyard to see them. Oh my goodness!!!

They were so cute! They both were running around playing in the grass. I think they like their new home for sure. 

My aunt and mommy came into the backyard behind me as they were chatting away. I asked my aunt what the new doggies names were, As they were jumping all around me wagging their tails.
She said the white one with black spots is named Max and the all white one is a girl and her name is Molly.

As, I turned around to go run off and play with the doggies, My aunt says "And how are you doing my sweet niece?" I am good aunty, I replied. I heard you tried out for soccer at school, Did you have fun? She asked. I did, It was so much fun! Check out our cute uniform aunty! "Oh, I was looking at your uniform, It is very cute for sure sweetie". She replied.

We even learned a cool new trick want to see? I replied. I quickly ran to mommy's car to get my soccer ball.

Check this out aunty!! A took my soccer ball and as I tilted my head back. They trick is to place the soccer ball just so onto your head and balance it. You can't let it fall. It is harder then it sounds!
That is awesome niece, My aunty says.

Just wait till next week, We are gonna learn the next part of the the trick. Which is to not only balance it like this but you have to bounce it off your head into the air and be able to catch it back on your head. I think that is gonna be so hard but I can't wait to learns!

~My super cute outfit was created by MonPetit and is called GirlTeam. It comes with the top and shorts along with a HUD you can choose from 5 colors. It comes with sizes, Fitted-BB-BB CHONK and TODDLEEDOO. You can find this super cute outfit at KIDOODLED Event going on now.~




No comments:

Post a Comment