Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Little Attitudez-Spirit Outfit

 

Little Attitudez-Spirit Outfit

Ooops!!

Shh...don't tell my brother on me!

Today while everyone was outside it was the perfect chance for me to sneak back in the house. I just had to get my brother back for stealing my snacks I had hidden in my room! The nerve of him snooping around in my room without asking. 

So...It was payback time for sure!

I knew it was him as I saw him yesterday day acting suspicious as he was coming down the hallway from my from my room. When I had asked him what he was doing, He claimed he only went in there to borrow some crayons and paper to draw.

Then last night I had a really bad sweet tooth in the middle of the night, So I went to my secret stash in my room to get a snack...And they were all gone! All that was left was some empty wrappers..

While I made my way into the house without anyone seeing me, I just had to quickly grab some things. Don't worry he will never know until he goes running in his room when mommy makes her rounds to our bedrooms making sure we have cleaned up our messes before she gives us dessert after dinner.

With a big evil grin on my face is was time to cause some mischief! First I grabbed a few dirty things from the kitchen sink, Then well.. Lets just say I dragged the whole kitchen trash bag down the hall to my brothers room. Oh, I almost forgot we definitely need some water and bubbles to add in here. I will grab the bubble bath bottle out of the bathroom and a bucket of water, swish it around and "accidently" spill it right where he is going to step to go up to his ladder for bedtime... giggles!! This is great! 

Kaycee where are you??.... Oh no mommy is looking for me! I quickly sneak out of my brothers room and run to the bathroom. "One second mommy I am washing my hands, Be right there " I quickly yell back. 

As I open the door and make my way back outside to mommy all innocently.... Phew....That was close! I almost got busted.

Now we wait for my brother to see his surprise.. Next time I think he will learn to ask first, Well I hope anyway or we will have to get him back even better!

~My outfit I am wearing was created by Little Attitudez. It is called Spirit and is available in Blue, Pink, Purple and Yellow. Each color available has a different saying on the shirt. I picked this one as it was just to perfect for what I was doing... Giggles. The outfits come with sizes TD-BEBE-YOUTH and TWEENEEDOO. The Spirit outfit is also at a bargain of a price for only $199L. You can find Them at the KIDOODLED Event going on now through the 27th.~



No comments:

Post a Comment