Thursday, October 7, 2021

Happi Baby-Quinn Outfit

 

Happi Baby-Quinn Outfit
Hi Friends!

The day has finally come! I am going to my bestfriends slumber party! I have been waiting what seems like forever. After my bestfriend and I over heard her mommy planning the slumber party and all the fun things she has planned for us, And not to mention all the yummy good snacks she is preparing for us girls, We could hardly wait!

So last night with our what my mommy calls it "Antsy Pants" She thought it would be a cute idea if all us girls got matching outfits to wear to the party!

My Mommy took us to one of our favorite events KIDOODLED to go look for matching outfits! 

My bestfriend and I held hands in excitement as we went booth to booth in search of something super cute!

We made our way around each turn, Then suddenly O M G!! Look at this my mommy yells over to us!

We go rushing over to the booth my mommy was standing at to see. "Gasps...." My bestfriend and I both looked at each other with big eyes and a slight grin. Isn't this so cute girls! We both turn to her and nod. I whisper over to my bestfriend.. "Of coarse its cute, It was made by Happi Baby" We both giggled as we know they always make cute stuff! 

We quickly reach into our little purses to buy them! These are just perfect! My bestfriend says. MHMM.. they sure are Bestie I respond. Lets go and try them on and pick our colors and of coarse we still have to decide on a hairstyle we want to do too!

Here is what we got!

Quinn Outfit created by Happi Baby

It comes with the Romper, Slippers, Headband and a HUD that includes 5 colors to choose from.

It includes sizes: TD-Bebe-Bebe Chonk

This outfit we got for the bargain price of only $233L!



No comments:

Post a Comment