Thursday, October 21, 2021

Sherbert-Full Perm Ghost Marshmallow Stick Holder & Full Perm Single Marshmallow

 

Sherbert-Full Perm Ghost Marshmallow Stick Holder & Full Perm Single Marshmallow

Hi Friends!

What and exciting week it was! 

My family and I went on a camping trip and I met some new critter friends too while camping, They offered to help gather the sticks for us, which was a really big help because they are kind of heavy. My new squirrel friends gathered all the marshmallows. I helped Chester the racoon bring around all the chairs we could find so everyone had a spot to sit. George the bear helped prepare everyone's sticks by putting on the marshmallows. 

Once we were all ready with everything we needed to roast marshmallows it was time to grab a seat and get ready for grandma's stories to be told.

I wish we could of stayed camping longer with my new critter friends, But they all had to go back to their homes and grandma promised them all we would come back to visit again soon!

These 2 Full Perm things can be found at KIDOODLED event still going on now! 

So you better hurry on over and stop at Sherbert where you will find the Full Perm Ghost Marshmallow Stick Holder & Full Perm Single Marshmallow kits to create your very own marshmallows!!




No comments:

Post a Comment