Saturday, October 16, 2021

Wyld Panda-Baby Turtle Fighters Costume


Wyld Panda-Baby Turtle Fighters Costume

Hi Friends!
Wait till you hear about my day! OH My Gosh!! 
So since it is Halloween time I had to build up some new costumes to wear out and about when my family goes on our Halloween adventures. This is something we do every year and it is so much fun, There are always new scary places to visit.

First before we got started this week I had stopped over at one of my favorite kids events KIDOODLED!
They always have something there we all must have. So with the Halloween season here I had to stop there first to see if designer's had done any new costume. And guess what!

I found the perfect costume created by Wyld Panda. It is called Baby Turtle Fighters Costume. It is available in 4 different turtle fighters colors. I chose the purple one called Telly. It comes with the Shirt, Pants, Shoes, Mask, Belt and even a really cool Shell Backpack to complete the look! You also get it in a few sizes: TDF-BEBE-BEBE CHONK-YOUTH.

And! get this bargain deal! So you can get one costume for $125L OR grab all 4 in a Fat-Pack for only $375L.

I thought how perfect is this! My brother is all into the fighting stuff and always thinking he is gonna win we we play boxing, So.......giggles, I am gonna show him this time who is the toughest against monsters, When we go out on the adventure tonight to battle through the hidden valley of darkness. I heard there are some really scary monsters hidden in there so its best I am prepared to kick some bum for sure!

Wish me luck in this battle of the monsters! I can't wait to see the face on my brother when he sees my costume and new moves I been practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment