Saturday, October 16, 2021

Kinderstrudle-Kreepy Kreature Costume

Kinderstrudle-Kreepy Kreature Costume

 Hi Friends!

Wait!!!!!!!!!! Don't run, It is just me in a costume! Giggles..........

Remember how I mentioned I went to KIDOODLED for new costumes this year for all our family adventures. I found this one there too!! I snuck it in my shopping cart while my mommy wasn't looking...

So, Tonight is another adventure night with the whole family as I was saying before. While we are all waiting for it to get a bit darker outside before we go, My mommy is making us dinner and she says to me, "Why don't you go get your costume on so we can eat and go, Dinner is just about finished" Ok! mommy I responded with the biggest grin on my face as I headed to my room. This is going to be epic! wait till she sees this costume.

 I quickly head into my room to change of course I am giggling the whole time as I am putting it on, I just know she is going to freak!

Before I head out let me tell you about this costume.

It was created by Kinderstrudle and is called Kreepy Kreature Costume. It includes The outfit with BOM Socks and Undershirt. Plus you get an unrigged Mask and Tree to hold. It comes with 2 sizes TD & BB. 

Ok! Lets go show mommy! 

I quietly creep out of my room and head to the kitchen so she don't hear me coming. Once I reach the kitchen, Mommy had her back to me as she was stirring dinner on the stove.

I just stood there in silence as I am giggling to myself under my mask.....

Mommy turns around to put our plates on the table...She glances up! She screams and jumps. "Kaycee!!" she screeches. "Child you scared me" 

I bust out laughing and say to mommy.. "Gotcha"

No comments:

Post a Comment