Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Someone Stole My Sign-Spooky Bench

Someone Stole My Sign-Spooky Bench

 Hi Friends!

While I am waiting for my siblings to get their costumes on, I helped mommy by bringing out our pumpkin candy bucket for the kids later. I had the perfect spot to put it too!

I decided to carry it out and wait on my new Spooky Bench I got at KIDOODLED. It was created by Someone Stole My Sign. It really is just perfect and even has little pillows on it for extra comfort! It even comes with a side table, which is where I thought would be the perfect spot of the candy to go. 

So tonight is a really exciting but spooky night! Our town is having a Halloween party and everyone gets all dressed up in costumes and we meet in the center of town for the party. There is always lots of food and punch to drink. They even play spooky music and have fun Halloween games to play!

After the town center party and the sun has started to go down, We all get into a line and start the town walk. We go door to door to each house where they have a special pumpkin bucket and each kid gets to go up and pick one piece of candy.

Once everyone has picked a piece of candy, It is time to move on to the next house and then the next and so on. It is a lot of walking for our little feet for sure but it is so much fun! 

Well it is time to head to the town party, I hope to see you all there!




No comments:

Post a Comment