Friday, September 10, 2021

Reina Photography-SK0051

 

Reina Photography-SK0051

Hi my friends!

So today was a fun day at school, I couldn't wait to go home and tell my mommy all about my day and all the fun things we made in art class. Who knew how much fun finger paints and a sheet of blank paper could be! We mixed different colors together to get new colors. We made handprints and rainbows too. My friends mommy even supplied us with white t-shirts so we could decorate each others shirts to bring home as a keepsake. My art teacher even said soon we will be working on Halloween activities that we will be able to take home and show to our family and friends next time.

Well after I got off the school bus I had to walk a little way down the road to get to my house so I thought I would take a walk through the little gardens and maybe pick some flowers for my mommy to surprise her.

As I was walking through I noticed some little white fluffy things floating in the air, I just had to take a closer look on where it was coming from.

I got to the middle of this grass patch and I saw some dandelions swaying in the breeze. Ohhhh!! we just have to pick one of those!

My grandma always told me that dandelions are super special. If you hold them just right in your hand and face the sun and breeze. Then think of a special wish. It can be anything you want to wish for. Once you thought of your wish you put your lips together like a kissy face and take a big breath and blow gently onto the dandelion. You will see the dandelion start to magically float through the air towards the sun. Grandma says, That is your wish traveling to a magical place where wishes get granted.

After I made my wish and watch the magic float away in the breeze, I heard my mommy calling me..... Oh! I got to go now before mommy gets worried!


This special pose was created by Reina Photography it is called SK0051. It includes pose and scene for your special picture. It is available at KIDOODLED Event going on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment