Friday, August 20, 2021

Bumble Bee Boutique-Elephants

 

Bumble Bee Boutique-Elephants
Hi Friends!

So after such a long crazy day of running around and playing I needed to rest, My little feet were so tired... I decided to find a nice quiet spot to sit down at and read a book. But before I opened my book my new little friends wanted to join me for a story. Let me tell you about my new friends I made earlier today!

These little guys here are my new friends Snorky and Stampy the elephants. They were created by Bumble Bee Boutique. They are like twins they come together in the pack. One of then fly's right above your shoulder while the other takes a little snooze on your head.... giggles. 

The Elephants I found them at KIDOODLED Event and for a really good deal of just $150L.

They are so cute how could I say no to them joining me for a story! Even though one decided to start snoozing as soon as I opened the story book! He must be really comfy up there! 

Now lets sit back and relax and read, Hopefully I can stay awake for the whole story and not start snoozing like my little friends up there. Giggles.........


No comments:

Post a Comment