Friday, August 20, 2021

Little Attitudez-Isla Outfit-White

 

Little Attitudez-Isla Outfit-White

Hi Friends, Its me again! 

Today I was wide awake first thing this morning, I could hear the birds singing outside and the sun shining through my window. I thought today is going to be a good day!

I decided to jump up and plan to go out to the gardens and visit some of my critter friends. But first I needed to find something to wear on this sunny happy day. I opened my closet doors to find a dress. I am looking for a certain one I just got at KIDOODLED Event the other day when I went shopping with my friends. Let me tell you about it while I'm looking...You are going to just love it!

It was created by Little Attitudez which we all know makes super cute stuff. This new one they made is the Isla Outfit and it comes in a few different colors, I picked the white. But you can get it in not only White but also in Pink, Yellow or Purple. It includes the dress with matching sandals and headband and you also get bracelets too! It comes with 2 sizes TD and Bebe and at a great bargain price! Only $200L each. 

Ok, now that I found it in my closet and put it all on, I am ready to head outside to the gardens.

I do hope I see my critter friends out playing today. Sometimes they like to play hide and seek.

Every time I do go out to the gardens I like to pick a dandelion and blows it in the wind to make a wish!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment