Sunday, August 8, 2021

Wyld Panda-Katie Romper

Wyld Panda-Katie Romper

 Hi there! 

Today was a really fun day out at the town beach. I got to tag along with my sister and of coarse the doggies!! 

I was so excited to go! I wore one of my new outfit's I got at KIDOODLED yesterday. It was created by Wyld Panda and is called Katie Romper. I got it in Blue! It also comes in White and Red too, They were a great bargain, I grabbed it for only $75L! But you can get them all in a Fatpack for just $150L. I bet you are going to want these as much as I did and they are in sizes TD/BEBE/YOUTH/TWEENEEDOO, They are super soft and perfect for this warm weather we been having.

When we arrived at the town beach we had made sure to go extra early in the day to beat the crowd. Which turned out perfect. I got to run around in the sand with the doggies and we played frisbee, Their such good catchers! But mans was I exhausted after all that running around. I asked my sister if we could get an ice cream to cool off. 

As I got my strawberry ice cream cone I could see the doggie's getting really excited and jumping up and down with their tails wagging like crazy. My sister started to laugh as she turned to give them their own ice cream cone! Oh my goodness what a treat for them, They got their very own cone! As I started to lick mine before it melts one of the dogs was moving in closer to me he really wanted another ice cream! So when my sister wasn't looking I shared mine with him, Good thing I got a big scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment